Innokin Proton 235W TC Starter Kit (Box Mod) deploys a fully-loaded system featuring attention-to-details design elements with highly intelligent advanced chipset with the Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank.
The Proton 235W TC Box Mod (Vape Mod/E Mod) presents a sleek yet fully ergonomic chassis design, centered around the 1.45″ TFT screen with full color resolution.
Operationally, the Proton can be fully adjusted via a unique joystick selector and conveniently fired by a large firing bar.
The included Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank introduces a new set of Plexus Coil Technology, featuring a 0.15ohm Plexus Coil with mesh design elements and a 0.6ohm Plexus Coil with quad vertical coil design.
Innokin Proton 235W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 85mm by 44.6mm by 29.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-235W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 300-600F
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Curve Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- 1.45″ Full-Color TFT Display
- Six Menu RGB Customization
- Grip-Style Firing Bar Mechanism
- Joystick Adjustment Controller
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
- MicroUSB Port – 2A Maximum Charge
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Innokin Scion 2 II Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Scion Coil System – New Plexus Coil Technology
- 0.15ohm Plexus Coil – rated for 60-100W
- 0.36ohm Plexus Coil – rated for 80-150W
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- 1 Proton 235W Box Mod
- 1 Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.36ohm Plexus Coil
- 1 0.15ohm Plexus Coil
- 1 Spare 5mL Glass Tube
- 1 Spare Drip Tip
- 1 MicroUSB Charging Cable
- Extra O-Ring Bag
- Instructional Manual
Note: Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.